Regular Classroom Course is exclusively designed for preparation of GATE examination. These batches are developed for pass-out students, who can devote their full time for preparation of competitive examinations as classes will be conducted regularly on weekdays. The main feature of the course is that all the subjects are taught from basic to advanced level: this helps students to develop strong grip on the basics and clear understanding of fundamental concepts. More focus will be given on solving multiple choice and numerical data type questions which are asked in GATE examination.
The duration of course is 6 to 7 months which includes 700 to 800 teaching hours. Classes will be conducted for 6 to 7 days a week and for 4 to 6 hours per day. These batches are conducted in morning and evening sessions: students can join as per their convenience.
This course is available for following streams:
Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, Computer Science Engineering. Production & Industrial Engineering students may join Mechanical Engineering batches
- B.E./B.Tech. Pre Final Year/Final Year/Passed out Student.
- Passed Section A and B of the Institution Examinations of the Institution of Engineers (India).
- M.Sc. degree or its equivalent with Wireless Communication, Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering as a special subject (Only for Electronics & Communication Engineering Stream).
- Passed Associate Membership Examination Parts II and III/Sections A and B of the Aeronautical Society of India.
- Bachelor’s degree holders in Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture (Post-B.Sc./Post-Diploma) and those who are in the final year of such programs.
- Master’s degree holders in any branch of Science/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Applications or equivalent and those who are in the final year of such programs.
- Candidates in the second or higher year of the Four-year Integrated Master’s degree programme (Post-B.Sc.) in Engineering/Technology.
- Candidates in the fourth or higher year of Five-year Integrated Master’s degree programme or Dual Degree programme in Engineering/Technology.
- Candidates with qualifications obtained through examinations conducted by professional societies recognized by UPSC/AICTE (e.g. AMIE by Institute of Engineers (India); AMICE by Institute of Civil Engineers (India)) as equivalent to B.E./B.Tech. Those who have completed section A or equivalent of such professional courses are also eligible.
How to Apply
To take admission in any of the course, it is mandatory to fill online form. Then after 3 different options are available for admission:
Direct Admissions at MADE EASY Centre
Take a printout of submitted registration form & submit it along with the fee at concerned MADE EASY office. Fee can be paid through Cash/DD/Debit or Credit Card at all the respective Centre.
- 1 Passport size color photograph.
- Attested copy of Identity Proof (such as Passport/ Voter ID/ Driving License/ PAN Card etc.).
- MADE EASY ID-Card (if you are Ex-MADE EASY student).
- Cheque payment is not accepted.
- Candidates who are willing to pay through DD are advised to register online before proceeding for DD preparation or call us on 011-45124612 to get DD details.
- Write your Full Name, Branch of Engineering and telephone number on the backside of the Demand Draft.
- Delhi Centre: For tuition & admission fee, the DD should be made in favor of “IES MADE EASY”. For books the DD should be made in favor of “MADE EASY Publications”, payable at New Delhi.
- Noida Centre: For tuition & admission fee, the DD should be made in favor of “MADE EASY Education Pvt. Ltd”. For books the DD should be made in favor of “MADE EASY Publications”, payable at New Delhi.
- Jaipur, Hyderabad, Lucknow, Bhopal, Indore, Bhubaneswar, Pune, Kolkata, Patna Centres: For admission fee & tuition fee, the DD should be made in favor of “MADE EASY Education Pvt. Ltd”. For books the DD should be made in favor of “MADE EASY Publications”, payable at respective Centre.
In case a student is not able to continue the classes due to some unavoidable reasons, MADE EASY will provide two alternatives to such candidates:
- Student can avail the fee refund facility within first 5 classes (for regular batch) & 2 classes (for weekend batch) of the commencement of batch. Fee will be refunded after deducting initial processing and admission charges (Admission charges – 7000). Refund amount will be paid through account payee cheque only, which will be in the name of the candidate.
- The student can replace the seat with another student within first three months of the commencement of batch. The student who replaces the seat should not be current student of MADE EASY and will not be offered any back-up classes previously distributed book or study material. Certain amount will be charged as replacement processing fee.
- Refund requests made verbally, over telephone, e-mail or by fax will not be valid or accepted.
- The refund and/or replacement application has to be submitted in person to the coordinator in the admission office by the student or parents only “Fee Refund” application. Please note that, we will not accept the Fee refund applications from any other person/relative/friend.
- The policy of fee refund or seat replacement is strictly according to the above mentioned terms and is not negotiable under any circumstances. Any refund of fee or seat replacement received without proper documents like ID-card (if issued), fee receipt & written application after the expiry of applicable period will not be processed or entertained.
- Refund for online admitted candidates will be done through online payment gateway only to the same banking account.
- Admission fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
|Batch||Starting from||Stream||Admission fee||Tuition fee||GST (Amount)||Book Fee||Total Payable fee|
|GATE Regular||15 Nov. 2018||ME,EE,CE||57627.12/-||57627.12/-||11441/||9,500/-||84500/-|
|GATE Weekend||18 Dec. 2018||ME,EE,CE||57627.12/-||57627.12/-||11441/||9,500/-||84500/-|